Boost your business with a seamless online experience
Plant your flag on the internet with a custom-designed WordPress website. It’s the perfect tool for establishing your digital presence quickly.
ReachMobi websiteJanuary 9, 2017
AdPredictive WebsiteDecember 15, 2016
Gown for Gown WebsiteNovember 4, 2016
Kirk Brothers Auctioneers WebsiteOctober 15, 2016
USDB Sales Store WebsiteMarch 30, 2016
Alison Designs WebsiteMarch 4, 2014
Process + deliverables
Sites typically include:
- 5-page WordPress website (or 5 sections if one-page homepage)
- For store sites, 5 additional functioning eCommerce templates including shop, product page, account, cart and checkout
- WordPress installation and configuration
- Custom visuals, theme design and original graphics
- May include large image sliders, parallax (moving) backgrounds, email contact forms, social media integration, video integration, share buttons, maps, dynamic elements and more
- SEO optimization
- Website analytics within your WordPress dashboard
- How-to PDF guide to managing your new website
Most clients choose to provide:
- Content – written copy and headlines, photography, video links and other preferred content
- Product inventory (names, descriptions, prices and photography) in ready-to-import format
- Domain and web hosting
However, Laura can provide these creative elements, too. Ask her to include any elements you need as part of your quote.
The website development process is typically quoted on a 90-day timeline – however features, launch dates and more can be adjusted to accommodate your business needs. Development begins when your contract and SOW have been signed and the project deposit is received. The process includes:
- 2-hour consultation (in person, video chat or call – usually depending on the scale and timeline demands)
- Weekly progress emails
- Round 1: Review of site structure, general layout of pages and design elements
- Round 2: Review of first round changes with new copy and content in place
- Round 3: Final review of changes prior to launch approval
- Three 1-hour review meetings to discuss edits and feedback after each review round
- 2-hour training and follow up via video chat or call
Clients + collaborators
I freaking LOVE them! Seriously, the colors and design, EVERYTHING. You nailed it. So cool.
Everyone loves the brand!
Through your design, you make businesses and people appear appealing, professional and fun!