Build momentum with a fresh look
Step up your brand visual game with a new logo, brand kit and style guide. Whether you want to use an existing logo or start from scratch, Laura has you covered. Build momentum in your business with a new creative direction including fresh, on-trend color schemes, typography, patterns and more.
Choose from the full new logo and brand kit service or start with an existing logo and simply build a new style around it.
Krash Design logo + brand kitAugust 18, 2020
Emily Ackart Fitness Logo + Brand KitJanuary 8, 2019
Diem Logo + Brand KitJanuary 9, 2017
RealQuantum Logo + Brand KitJanuary 6, 2017
ReachMobi Logo + Brand KitDecember 1, 2016
The Unicorn Wellness Project Logo + Brand KitNovember 6, 2016
Process + deliverables
The full logo design process typically takes 30 days. The logo process includes:
- 1-hour consultation via video chat or call
- Round 1: Three design concepts to review, discuss and narrow
- Round 2: A refined design concept based on feedback from round 1
- Round 3: Minor edits and changes before approval
- Delivery of logo files for use
After your logo has been created and approved, we can move on to developing your full brand kit. Brand kit process typically moves very quickly and is complete in fewer than 14 days. This process includes:
- Leveraging developed logo to produce a full toolbox with logo variations, color palette, font choices, photography inspiration and patterns/textures
- Round 1: Review complete kit and and make changes
- Round 2: Review requested changes and approval final kit
- Delivery of brand kit assets for use
Final deliverables for the full logo and brand kit service include:
- A gorgeous new, vector logo to represent your business
- Common logo file types for web, print and sharing (EPS, JPG and PNG are standard)
- A PDF brand kit and guide
- Logo variations and icons
- Color breakdowns for CMYK, RGB and Hex (designers and developers everywhere will officially love you!)
- Pattern and texture graphics for use in your branded projects
- Font pairings and typography recommendations
- A brand identity mock up with samples your logo and kit in use
Clients + collaborators
I freaking LOVE them! Seriously, the colors and design, EVERYTHING. You nailed it. So cool.
Great work and really fast! Impressive. I had to go look at that one more time – wow, I really like it! Good job.
Laura has worked to build both logos and web layouts for my website clients and has done an excellent job with both. She’s fun to work with and is my first choice when I have a client who needs original design work.
Through your design, you make businesses and people appear appealing, professional and fun!